# 1 MBL Podcast: Myths Related to China
We analyze the most common stereotypes about China and furniture tours that we encounter in our work.
In this issue we will talk about the following topics:
- China is buying up, cutting down Russian wood and selling it back in the form of furniture.
- Is it true that the Chinese eat dogs.
- The myth is that furniture from China stinks of phenol.
- Is it true that parasites come to furniture.
- And also some other questions!
Have a nice listening.
From 3 April 2019